The legal system of Ethiopia,
The legal system of Ethiopia
Law of Asia and Eurasia, Africa, Pacific Area, and Antarctica > Law of Africa > Africa. Countries C-G > General works. Treatises
- Creators or Attribution (Responsibility): Thomas Leiper Kane Collection, Kenneth Robert Redden, Ethiopia.
- Language: English
- Publication Information: Charlottesville, Va., Michie Co., 1968
- Type: Book
- Series title: Virginia legal studies.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.asia/the-legal-system-of-ethiopia/ (Stable identifier)
Online version: Redden, Kenneth R. (Kenneth Robert), 1917-1998. Legal system of Ethiopia. Charlottesville, Va., Michie Co., 1968 (OCoLC)706015321
XVIII, 290 pages map 24 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The legal system of Ethiopia, is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The legal system of Ethiopia, in Google Books
- Find The legal system of Ethiopia, in Open Library
- Publisher: Michie Co.
- Responsable Person: by Kenneth R. Redden.
- Number of Editions: 8 editions
- First edition Date: 1968
- Last edition Date: 1968
- General Notes: “Revised Constitution of Ethiopia”: p. -245.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KRP68
- OCLC: 434728