The legal system of Congo-Kinshasa,
The legal system of Congo-Kinshasa
Law of Asia and Eurasia, Africa, Pacific Area, and Antarctica > Law of Africa > Africa: Congo (Democratic Republic) > General > General works. Treatises
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): John H. Crabb
- Language: English
- Publication Information: Charlottesville, Va., Michie Co., 1970
- Type: Book
- Series title: Legal systems of Africa series.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.asia/the-legal-system-of-congo-kinshasa/ (Stable identifier)
XIII, 233 pages map 24 cm.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, The legal system of Congo-Kinshasa, is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find The legal system of Congo-Kinshasa, in Google Books
- Find The legal system of Congo-Kinshasa, in Open Library
- Publisher: Michie Co.
- Responsable Person: by John H. Crabb.
- Number of Editions: 10 editions
- First edition Date: 1968
- Last edition Date: 1970
- General Notes: Appendices (p. -226): New Constitution of the Democratic Republic of the Congo of June 24, 1967.–Three customary law cases from Léopoldville (Kinshasa)–Investment code.
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KTX68
- OCLC: 87661
Appendices p. 147-226: New constitution of the Democratic Republic of the Congo of June 24, 1967
Three customary law cases from Leopoldville (Kinshasha)