Laws of South-East Asia / 2, European laws in South-East Asia.
Laws of South-East Asia
Law of Asia (Middle East. Southwest) > Law of Israel > Israel > Compends, outlines, examination aids, etc.
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Singapore
- Publication Information: London : Butterworth – 19uu
- Publication Type (Medium): History
- Type: Book
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.asia/laws-of-south-east-asia-2-european-laws-in-south-east-asia/ (Stable identifier)
XVII, 679 S.
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Laws of South-East Asia / 2, European laws in South-East Asia. is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Laws of South-East Asia / 2, European laws in South-East Asia. in Google Books
- Find Laws of South-East Asia / 2, European laws in South-East Asia. in Open Library
- Responsable Person: ed. by M.B. Hooker.
- Publication Date: 9999
- Country/State: Singapore
- Number of Editions: 3 editions
- First edition Date: 1988
- Last edition Date: 1988
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KMK70
- ISBN: 0409995444 9780409995442
- OCLC: 310904222