Law of Asia and Eurasia, Africa, Pacific Area, and Antarctica > Law of Eurasia > Eurasia: Russia, Soviet Union > Compends, outlines, examination aids, etc.
- Creator or Attribution (Responsibility): Harold Joseph Berman
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): Switzerland
- Publication Information: Zug, Switzerland : Inter-Documentation Co., 1981
- Type: Book
- Other titles: Works.
- Series title: Studies on socialist legal systems, no. 1.
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.asia/collected-papers/ (Stable identifier)
124 microfiches + guide (23 pages ; 16 cm).
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Collected papers is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Collected papers in Google Books
- Find Collected papers in Open Library
- Publisher: Inter-Documentation Co
- Responsable Person: Harold J. Berman.
- Publication Date: 1981
- Country/State: Switzerland
- Number of Editions: 5 editions
- First edition Date: 1980
- Last edition Date: 1981
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KLA70
- ISBN: 3857500530 9783857500534
- OCLC: 10356134