Bibliography on Near and Middle Eastern law,
Bibliography on Near and Middle Eastern law.
Law of Asia (Middle East. Southwest) > Comparative and uniform law > Regional comparative and uniform law > General bibliography
- Language: English
- Jurisdiction(s): New York (State)
- Publication Information: New York, 1962
- Publication Type (Medium): Bibliography
- Type: Book
- Permalink: https://books.lawi.asia/bibliography-on-near-and-middle-eastern-law/ (Stable identifier)
20 leaves. 28 cm
Purpose and Intended Audience
Useful for students learning an area of law, Bibliography on Near and Middle Eastern law, is also useful for lawyers seeking to apply the law to issues arising in practice.
- Providing references to further research sources: Search
- Find it at other libraries via WorldCat/OCLC
- Find Bibliography on Near and Middle Eastern law, in Google Books
- Find Bibliography on Near and Middle Eastern law, in Open Library
- Responsable Person: compiled by Issam Azzam.
- Publication Date: 1962
- Country/State: New York (State)
- Number of Editions: 2 editions
- First edition Date: 1962
- Last edition Date: 1962
- General Notes: Caption title.
Compiler's name and place and date of publication in manuscript below title.
- Reproduction Notes: Photostatic reproduction of typescript. [s.l. : s.n., n.d.].
- Languages: English
- Library of Congress Code: KMC2
- OCLC: 426248432